Lucia's tribute to the Cheetah. The Cheetah reminds her of her own lock down experience. When many artists livelihood disappeared. Many Cheetahs are still wild and free. Like artists the Cheetah is a great survivor.. She is both fast and patient. She is able to survive in harsh environments just like her fellow artists.
Lucia trained at the Chelsea College of Art and the Oxford College of Art along with a degree from De Montfort University. Her artwork is now available here! So, whether you are treating yourself or a loved one, consider this exclusive artwork
50% of Lucia's earnings from this gift will transform refugees into entrepreneurs. Meaning members from this low income community can take ownership of their own lives. So, basically, you fund training, inventory and business mentoring with each gift.
Every arty gift is only made when you demand it. This lowers the total carbon footprint.
Get rid of all the plastic and pack your goodies in this spacious organic cotton tote bag. Fill it up with groceries, books, and travel essentials—there’s room for everything!
• 100% certified organic cotton 3/1 twill
• Fabric weight: 8 oz/yd² (272 g/m²)
• Dimensions: 20″ × 14″ × 5″ (50.8 × 35.6 × 12.7 cm)
• Capacity: 6 gallons (23 l)
• Weight limit: 30 lbs (13.6 kg)
• 1″ × 25″ (2.5 × 63.5 cm) long self-fabric dual straps
• Open main compartment, flat bottom
• Blank product sourced from Vietnam
|BAG WIDTH||BAG HEIGHT||BAG DEPTH||STRAP LENGTH||STRAP WIDTH|
|One Size (inches)||20||14||5||25||1|