This wolf is Lucias embodiment of a wounded wolf. The emotion on its face symbolising a modern day health care worker during covid. Who needs to call on the spirit of the wolf when putting in the extra hours needed to protect us.
Lucia trained at the Chelsea College of Art and the Oxford College of Art along with a degree from De Montfort University. Her artwork 🎨 is now available here! So, whether you are treating yourself or a loved one, consider this exclusive artwork 🛍️
50% of Lucia's earnings from this gift will transform refugees into entrepreneurs. Meaning members from this low income community can take ownership of their own lives. So, basically, you fund training, inventory and business mentoring with each gift. 👍
Every arty gift is only made when you demand it. This lowers the total carbon footprint. 🟢
Get rid of all the plastic and pack your goodies in this spacious organic cotton tote bag. Fill it up with groceries, books, and travel essentials—there’s room for everything!
• 100% certified organic cotton 3/1 twill
• Fabric weight: 8 oz/yd² (272 g/m²)
• Dimensions: 20″ × 14″ × 5″ (50.8 × 35.6 × 12.7 cm)
• Capacity: 6 gallons (23 l)
• Weight limit: 30 lbs (13.6 kg)
• 1″ × 25″ (2.5 × 63.5 cm) long self-fabric dual straps
• Open main compartment, flat bottom
• Blank product sourced from Vietnam
|BAG WIDTH||BAG HEIGHT||BAG DEPTH||STRAP LENGTH||STRAP WIDTH|
|One Size (inches)||20||14||5||25||1|